|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Abby Strikes Back|
|Season 4, Episode 3|
|Air Date:||January 14, 2014|
Dance Moms Cares Special
Chloe vs. Kendall: Round 2
Everyone is on edge when Abby announces she'll be holding her first national open audition in Orlando. Meanwhile the fallout over Chloe and Kendall's solos in the last competition continues as Jill accuses Christi of lying to help Chloe win. Brooke, Paige and Chloe are given a tricky trio to challenge Brooke's pop star credentials, pressuring her to dance and sing.
In10sity in Orlando, Florida on October 26, 2013 (Dr. Phillips High School)
|Smells Like Team Spirit||Lyrical||1st in Junior Small Group|
|Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil||Jazz||2nd in Teen Trio|
|JoJo||Call Me Back
(not shown; released as extra)
|Musical Theater||3rd in Junior Solo|
|Mackenzie||Take It To Go||Acrobatic Jazz||1st in Mini Solo|
|Maddie||Down My Spine||Lyrical||1st in Junior Solo|
- Chloe, Brooke, Mackenzie
- Paige, Nia, Kendall, Payton
- Mackenzie's pyramid picture was changed prior to pyramid because the producers thought the original was "too sexual".
- Chloe Nguyen, JoJo Siwa, Haley Huelsman, Gino Cosculluela, Fallon Chapman, Kamryn Beck, Kaleigh Cavanaugh, and Brynn Rumfallo all attended the Orlando audition in this episode.
- JoJo's solo wasn't shown in the episode, but was uploaded for viewing on the Dance Moms official web page at www.mylifetime.com. However, it has since been removed alongside other various dances for unknown reasons.
- The group dance in this episode is the only group dance so far to be known by three different names: "Losing You", "Team Spirit" and "Smells Like Team Spirit."
To view the gallery for "Abby Strikes Back", click here.
To view the video gallery for "Abby Strikes Back", click here.