|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy|
|Season Three, Episode Twenty-Two|
|Air Date:||June 4, 2013|
|Viewers:||1.45 million, 0.5 rating (18-49)|
Tell All, Part 2
Two Girls, One Solo
Abby plays matchmaker setting Brooke up with the senior dancers. After patching up their friendship, Kelly and Christi face a point of no return when they argue again. Cathy readies her team to take on the Abby Lee Dance Company, but discovers there's a rotten apple amongst the bunch.
- Masters of Dance Arts, in Coraopolis, PA, on March 10
|Bad Girls||Jazz||1st in Junior Group|
|Why Not Me?||Contemporary||1st in Senior Group|
|We're All Right||Lyrical||1st in Junior Duet/Trio|
|Mackenzie||Boys Like You|
|Acrobatic||1st in Mini Solo|
|Paige||Get Up, Get Loud, Get Tough||Jazz||2nd in Junior Solo|
|Be Strong||Jazz||2nd in Junior Group|
|A Young Man||Lyrical||2nd in Junior Duet/Trio|
|Nick Daniels||The Bird||Acrobatic||1st in Junior Solo|
- Prior to its use here on Dance Moms, Abby already had privately denounced this competition for not really existing, disliking their business terms and treatment of her studio, and blaming the Collins Avenue producers for the competition's use. Ticket sales for Masters of Dance Arts were already handled by In10sity at the time of these complaints. More publicly, she had complained on Twitter about Masters of Dance Arts's age categories prior to Candy Apple Showdown. In10sity would also handle sales for the similar Powerhouse competitions, used in such episodes as Two Girls, One Solo.
- Photos are available (from the above) of Mackenzie already performing "Boys Like You" prior to this episode; but performance of that dance at this episode's Masters of Dance Arts competition is lacking documented verification (or other explanation) on this page.
- Nick Daniels stated on Instagram that, for his solo, "they didn't even play it on the right music." This seems to only refer to usual synchronization differences in edited dances (although with an impact arguably exaggerated by the nature of the dance); since the full length video Nick uploaded to YouTube used the same David O'Dowda music.
To view the photo gallery for "Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy," visit subpage Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy/Videos.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/06/05/tuesday-cable-ratings-deadliest-catch-wins-night-storage-wars-american-restoration-counting-cars-more/185877/
- ↑ http://in10sity-dance.ticketleap.com/pittsburgh/dates/Mar-10-2013_at_1000AM
- ↑ http://dancemoms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Abbys_hostility_to_MDA_1_-_posted_on_Twitter_of_Diane_Pent.jpg
- ↑ http://dancemoms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Abbys_hostility_to_MDA_2_posted_on_Twitter_of_Diane_Pent.jpg
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Dancemom_DianeP/status/557720586869559296
- ↑ https://in10sity-dance.ticketleap.com/pittsburgh/dates/Mar-10-2013_at_1000AM
- ↑ http://dancemoms.wikia.com/wiki/File:In10sity_ticket_sales_for_Boy_Crazy_Mom_Crazy.jpg
- ↑ http://dancemoms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Powerhouse_ticket_sales_by_In10sity_for_Two_Girls_One_Solo.jpg
- ↑ http://web.stagram.com/p/471249147811556827_30330218