Policies and guidelines have been developed on Dance Moms Wiki to further our goal of creating an open, welcoming, and inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and respected. This wiki aims to provide an objective, educational, and comprehensive resource about all things relating to the INSERT YOUR WIKI'S TOPIC HERE community.
Since this is a freely editable database, some rules have been created to apply to all members of this community. If you have any questions or concerns about these rules, please do not hesitate to reach out to an administrator.
- Age restrictions. Members must be 13 or older or even 16 or older when you reside in California and the EEA (excluding the UK).
- Do not abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate other users.
- Do not spam, post advertisements, or post solicitations of business.
- Do not post any inappropriate content including content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law. This includes content that contains homophobia, transphobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or encourages criminal conduct.
- Do not vandalize pages.
- Do not circumvent bans.
Dance Moms Wiki policies
Where do our policies come from?
Generally, Dance Moms Wiki policies come from one of two sources:
- From a standard or good practice that has been followed for some time and has become an established precedent.
- From a deliberate proposal by a user. Want to make such a suggestion? Contact an administrator.
Most of the policies that fall under the first category are derived from similar practices on other wikis. Polices are changed and/or introduced as needed.