The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
Twitter • (more)
|Born:||June 4, 1990|
|Home:||Los Angeles, California|
|Affiliations:|| ALDC LA|
Bloc Talent Agency
Charlotte Klein Dance Centers (former)
|Friends and Family|
|Parents:|| Melanie Amir (mother)|
|Siblings:|| Nili (sister)|
|Friends:|| Abby Lee Miller|
|Love Interests:||Rumer Noel (girlfriend)|
|Pets:|| Duncan (dog)|
|Debut:||Mini Dancers, Big Drama|
|Search YouTube for Guy Amir|
Guy Amir is a faculty member at the ALDC LA.
- He started dancing at the age of seven at the Charlotte Klein Dance Centers in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Guy started teaching at the age of sixteen.
- He attended the University of Arizona and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2012.
- Guy has worked with various TV shows including Glee, The Goldbergs, Todrick on MTV and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
- Besides choreographing, he has also worked as an actor and dancer in commercials for Andriod, Google and Pepsi.
- Alongside Rumer Noel, he choreographed for ALDC LA dancer Mackenzie Sol's music video "My Name", which features Dance Moms cast member Kalani Hilliker. The pair also choreographed for JoJo Siwa's "Boomerang".
To see Guy Amir's other credits, visit the Guy Amir/Credits subpage.
To view the image gallery for Guy Amir, click here.
- Instagram account
- Twitter page
- YouTube channel
- Facebook page
- Bloc Talent Agency page
- Google Images for Guy Amir (or with last name replaced by "dance moms")
- Search YouTube for Guy Amir (or with last name replaced by "dance moms")
- Search Tumblr for Guy Amir
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BIgtFRvhuU_/ "#guygroove circa 1999 #charlottekleindancecenter #ckdc"
- ↑ http://content.blocagency.com/la/artist-content/dance/guy-amir/resume/Guy%20Amir%20Resume%202014.pdf
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BIlXYYUhuAK/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BJmcmfPh8xi/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/ralphiethepuggie/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.