|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|New Kid on the Block|
|Season 7, Episode 5|
|Air Date:||December 27, 2016|
Winner Takes All
No Clowning Around
Abby brings in a new dancer with an eccentric mother; Abby encourages Brynn to lead Kalani and Kendall in their trio; the mothers are nervous when Abby assigns the first hip-hop routine since the elites walked out.
|Notorious ALDC||Hip Hop||3rd in Teen Group|
|Blackbirds||Contemporary||1st in Teen Duet/Trio|
1st Overall Duet/Trio
|Birds Whisper||Contemporary||1st in Junior Duet/Trio|
3rd Overall Duet/Trio
- Camryn, Brynn
- Nia, Kendall, Lilliana, Elliana
- Maesi Caes, another dancer who made it to the top eight of Abby and the producers' auditions, joined the team this week to replace Daviana Fletcher.
- Guy Amir and Deja Carter choreographed the group dance this week. It was inspired by the Netflix original The Get Down.
- In the dressing room after awards, Ashlee referred to Elliana's first solo that she "completely forgot the steps to". It is likely that she was referring to Elliana's unseen solo "Chameleon", as that was in fact, her first solo on the team.
- October 9: Abby, Areana, Brynn, Elliana and Lilliana hosted a Meet and Greet in Tijana, Mexico.
To view the gallery for "New Kid on the Block," click here.
To view the video gallery for "New Kid on the Block," visit subpage New Kid on the Block/Videos.