Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Affiliations:||Kandi Kouture Dancewear|
|Friends and Family|
|Children:||Areana Lopez (daughter)|
|Debut:||Mini Dancers, Big Drama|
Sari Lopez is the mother of Areana Lopez.
In Dance Moms
- Her zodiac sign is a Pisces.
- She is the owner of Kandi Kouture Dancewear.
- In 2003, Sari was charged with two counts of violation uniform controlled substances act for dealing and possessing heroin, and one count of possessing stolen property in the second degree. She was sentenced to 33 months in prison and an additional 33 months in community custody. In addition, she was ordered to pay $2,920.50 in fees, perform community service work, report to a directed community corrections officer, devote time to specific employment or training and stay out of areas designated by the judge.
- In September 2005, Sari filed for chapter seven bankruptcy, owing a total of $231,109.15 to creditors.
- Her son, Jordan is disabled.
To view the image gallery for Sari Lopez, click here.
- Instagram account
- Twitter page
- Google Images for Sari Lopez (or with last name replaced by "dance moms")
- Search YouTube for Sari Lopez (or with last name replaced by "dance moms")
- Search Tumblr for Sari Lopez
- http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/dance-moms-mini-team-member-sari-lopez-bankruptcy/ "Sari Lopez, whose daughter Areana Lopez is on Abby Lee Miller's mini team, filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in September 2005, court papers obtained by RadarOnline.com reveal. According to the filing, Lopez owed a total of $231,109.15 to creditors."