|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|The New Maddie?|
|Season 5, Episode 10|
|Air Date:||March 10, 2015|
|Viewers:||1.474 million, 0.53 rating|
The Great Divide
Nia's Last Chance
The ALDC girls are fresh off a big win and seem to be moving forward after their rocky journey to LA. That is, until Abby's nemesis, Cathy from the Candy Apples, returns with a surprise choreographer who's sure to rattle the ALDC's confidence. Abby invites Ashlee and her daughter Brynn to come dance at the ALDC and quickly praises her as the next Maddie, which the original Moms do not appreciate.
- Sheer Talent in Pompton Plains, NJ on December 13th, 2014 (Pequannock Township High School Auditorium) 
|Dance in the Rain||Lyrical||1st in Pre-Teen|
Sheer Brilliance Award
|Maddie||Vertigo||Contemporary||1st in Pre-Teen|
Sheer Inspiration Award
|Brynn||Diamond in the Rough||Lyrical||2nd in Pre-Teen|
|Torn||Contemporary||2nd in Pre-Teen|
|McKenzie||Come to Me|
|Jazz||Did Not Place|
- Maddie, Kendall
- Mackenzie, JoJo, Nia
- The CADC competed at this Sheer Talent competition. Erin Babbs is the current guest choreographer. Gavin, McKenzie, Lucas, Evan and Alyssa returned. McKenzie, Gavin, Alyssa, Evan and Lucas will no longer be on the team after this episode.
- Brynn Rumfallo from Club Dance competed as a guest member of the ALDC, both as a soloist and in their group dance.
- Brigette and Cathy got in a fight and didn't sit together while watching the dances.
- Abby told the judges that McKenzie's feathers from her costume came off during her performance and they cleaned it up.
- A fight between CADC and ALDC happened and it was mostly about how Kendall is "always in the back" and how "Cathy doesn't train her own kids".
- After the competition, Lucas tweeted that someone was "as fake as her bag."
- Social media accounts of the Morales' family posted messages stating that McKenzie was bullied by two adults.
- Long after filming, fighting on social media continued between JoAnne Morales and the Trianas (which already had been ongoing to a lesser extent since the previous season.) JoAnne also made frequent (although initially vague) charges against Abby. Eventually, as this and the previous episodes were aired, the social media arguments became more specific:
- Jo Anne and the Trianas seemed to agree that it involved video of McKenzie repeating vulgar language about a non-involved third-party to these fights, immediately after Brigette had used the identical phrase about that third-party. They also seemed to agree that it was recorded in a van of passengers going to Wayne, New Jersey, in the filming from the previous season (and among the passengers were McKenzie and the Trianas, but not JoAnne, who was in a different van.) There was less agreement in whether the repetition was due to other passengers finding Brigette's remark to be funny, or the result of coercion; as well as disagreement over certain other details.
- Jo Anne made further allegations that the video was used to humiliate (and threaten to further humiliate) McKenzie, first at auditions in Los Angeles, and again in the course of filming this episode; and that Abby had played a central role. The Trianas did not seem to deny these ideas in their entirety, but did dispute at least some of the major claims.
- As partial background to the fighting between the Morales' and the Triana's are the events surrounding Decisions Decisions. In the broadcast, Gavin had seemed to indicate that a sign about a "#LoudmouthLeader" was about Abby, Lucas had seemed to respond that Gavin was "f------ stupid," which then led to fighting on that episode, and on social media afterwards.
- Thirteen-year-old Alyssa, from south Florida, was in snow for the first time.
- Kendall and Maddie hosted A Magical Broadway Christmas on Dec 7th. Videos online of them performing "All God's Creatures" and "Lonely In New York."
- Mackenzie went to the premiere of Annie (while Kendall and Maddie were hosting and performing for the above event), where she met Beyonce.
- Tea' was also been around the team in NYC.
- 8 December: Cabaret for a Cause (NYC): Nia, Maddie, Mackenzie, Kalani, Kendall and Alaina Johnston.
- 13 December: New Jersey master class
- 14 December: Staten Island master class
- 14 December: Cathy and Mitchell Finke master class in Woodmere, New York (western Long Island)
To view the gallery for "The New Maddie?," click here.
To view the video gallery for "The New Maddie?," visit subpage The New Maddie?/Videos.