|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?|
|Season 5, Episode 26|
|Air Date:||July 7, 2015|
|Viewers:||1.182 million, 0.38 rating|
Abby vs. Kira
Abby vs. Kira...AGAIN!
After last week's blow out between Abby, Kira, and Kalani, all three are nowhere to be found. With only five weeks to go until Nationals, each girl has a solo to determine who will get a spot at the National Competition. Meanwhile, Kendall's single is dropping, but without her manager there to promote her, there is minimal fanfare. Nia meets with music producers to plan for her next single which includes a rap, a first for her. Therefore, Holly decides to enlist the help of a special guest to get Nia in the zone, which only serves to make Jill jealous.
|Kalani||Reign||Contemporary||1st in Teen Solo|
|Kendall||Welcome to My Life||Jazz||3rd in Pre-Teen Solo|
|Mackenzie||Superstar||Acrobatic Jazz||1st in Junior Solo|
|Maddie||Golden Girl||Lyrical||1st in Pre-Teen Solo|
Top solo score of competition
|Nia||House of Voodoo||Contemporary||2nd in Teen Solo|
- There was no pyramid this week due to Abby not being present.
- April 21st: Official release of "Wear 'Em Out" on iTunes (pre-orders starting April 7th).
- April 24th: JoJo is scheduled to release a music single called "I Can Make You Dance." Tour performances were scheduled for April
24th and 25th and 26th. (Links to JoJo's tour dancers, and to JoJo's larger squad.) The rest of the team was rumored to have attended the 25th date in Anaheim, with filming for the show. There is also a video of JoJo performing to a live performance of "Chandelier" in Sacramento, sung by Sela Hack.
- D.J. Pierce was at rehearsals on Friday, in the persona of Shangela Laquifa. (photo.)
- Jill and Kendall were on Afterbuzz TV, along with part of their music team (Shayon "the Hitman" Daniels and Nicci Music.) Among other remarks, Jill commented on producers seeking to create drama and conflict with Holly and Nia. There is also an additional secondary interview with Jill and Kendall by JJ Snyder.
To view the gallery for "Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?," visit subpage Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?/Videos.
- Twitter @saviklasen, YouTube @saviluvs4eva21
- IG @justmykenzie
- IG @kenzboolover
- IG @dmgallery
- IG @dancemomofficialspoilers
- IG @sheertalentltd
- IG @viviana7858
- IG @dancemoms.updates
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/07/08/tuesday-cable-ratings-shark-week-wins-night-the-haves-and-the-have-nots-rizzoli-isles-chrisley-knows-best-proof-more/428275/ 54th listed
http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-100-tuesday-cable-originals-7-7-2015.html #25 Cable original
- ↑ "Thank you for your interest in the April 25, 2015 Special Edition Competition in Westminster, CA. Experience a Day with Abby Lee Miller and the Cast of Dance Moms! Shooting a New Season 5 Episode!" (Hyperlink)
- ↑ http://www.justjaredjr.com/2015/02/26/dance-moms-jojo-siwa-to-release-debut-single-i-can-make-you-dance-exclusive/
- ↑ File:JoJo_opening_act_KIDZBOP.jpg 24th Tucson date changed to 26th date in Sacramento
- ↑ http://dancemoms.wikia.com/wiki/File:JoJo_tour_now_April_25th_26th.jpg
- ↑ http://websta.me/p/971331230342256095_1467774804